Snippets from the last month or so. Because the big moments may define us, but the little ones fill our days, and they deserve to be celebrated too.
1. Lilac season is never long enough, but it always smells divine while it lasts.
2. I’m loving these commemorative stamps featuring vintage WPA posters.
3. Neighborhood in bloom, always wonderful.
4. Yes, I made my green smoothie in a mason jar, but in my defense, I didn’t want to wash extra dishes. (THe new place has a dishwasher!)
5. I should have been working, but instead I kept my computer closed and enjoyed an iced latte in peace: #parenting, or more precisely, #notparenting.
6. Loved everything about this evening scene, from the flowers (a birthday surprise) on the windowsill to the leftover twinkle lights.
7. The university at night is rather pretty, even if they should probably feel more conflicted about Mr. Jefferson.
8. Packing to move. We can fit all our clothes in three plastic bins, but our books and kitchen supplies take up about a million boxes. Priorities.
9. Eggs that are basically art, from chickens that aren’t forced to be vegetarians. Found a new favorite stand at the farmer’s market, and I don’t care how cliched that is.
find me elsewhere:
big wedding, no regrets